Metallic Copper 1" Infusion | Flat Iron
** DIAMOND COLLECTION **
Achieve straight, curly or wavy hair with the Infusion Flat Iron. This fast working straightener features advanced solid ceramic floating plates that easily glide through hair for snag-free styling and a shiny professional finish. The 100% Ceramic plates radiate far infrared heat that is much gentler on the hair, sustaining moisture in the hair shaft and protecting it from damage. The rounded plates easily create long-lasting curls, waves, and the perfect straight style.
- Solid Ceramic floating plates
- On/Off Switch with LED Light Power Indicator
- 360° Swivel Cord with hanging loop
- Infrared Technology
- Ionic Technology
- Adjustable temp. 140°F - 450°F
- Ability to create straight, curled, & wavy styles that last for days.
- Easy Grip Handle
- Soft Touch Material
- Dual-voltage: 110-240v | 50-60Hz
- Power: 105w (USA) | 60w (Canada)
- Rapid heat up in less than 30 seconds
- CELT Approved
- Suitable for all hair types
- Hair should be clean and completely dry before using product.
- Plug into a suitable main socket and switch the iron. A red LED power indicator will light up.
- Allow the Iron to heat up approximately 30-60 seconds. It is available to use when the red LED light indicator turns green.
- Brush the hair and separate into sections about 2 inches wide and place the section between the plates as close to the scalp without touching it. DO NOT touch the scalp.
- Hold plates firmly closed with hair section in between, sliding the iron down and off the section of hair.DO NOT hold the hair between the clamping plates for more than 2-5 seconds (depending on hair thickness)
- After one section is straightened move to another section and repeat the process until all the hair is straightened.
- Upon completion turn the appliance switch to the OFF position, unplug the cord and allow the unit to cool down completely before storing.
- 1x Diamond Flat Iron
- Safety Instructions with Warranty Card